- ONE FC 5 Results: Phil Baroni Steals The Show With Soccer Kick Beatdown
- MMA Underground Forums
- Phil Baroni’s Fight Blog leading up to ONE FC: Pride of a Nation
- 14 Questions With Phil Baroni
- Baroni Just Wants A Win Streak And A Chance To Fight In NY For The UFC
- February 25, 2012
- February 22, 2012
- Exclusive Interview with Phil Baroni
- September 15, 2001 part 2
- September 15, 2011 part 1
Posted on October 18, 2012 | No Commentshttp://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2054272&page=5
Posted on February 26, 2012 | 8 CommentsTo be honest I’m finding it hard to be motivated. I don’t have a definite fight set yet. I’ve been doing my lifting and athletic training. I need to build...
Posted on February 23, 2012 | No CommentsI have been wasting a lot of time on the computer, so I might as well be constructive about it and start my blog today. First of all, I’m excited...
Posted on August 24, 2011 | No CommentsPopular welterweight puncher Phil Baroni (www.twitter.com/PhilBaroni) will blog his experiences leading up to his One FC fight with Yoshiyuki Yoshida for Sherdog.com readers. One FC "Champion vs. Champion" streams live...
Posted on March 22, 2011 | No CommentsHDnet goes behind the scenes with me for preparation for my March 25th comeback fight.
Posted on January 19, 2011 | No CommentsAfter a recent UFC release, veteran Phil Baroni (13-13) returns to the cage on March 25 to take on Nick Nolte (3-2) at Titan Fighting Championships 17. Officials today announced...